Are you looking for ways to improve your study habits? Do you want better grades? StudyUp can help you study smarter. You get unlimited space to upload your notes. You can use StudyUp to search for, invite, and network with your Study Buddies. Live feeds give you instant updates when Buddies add notes! Best of - it's all FREE! Sign Up Today!
- Case Study
- Middle School
- High School
- Lesson Plans
Join StudyUp.com Today
It's always free and anyone can join!Watch StudyUp Demo Video Now
Case Study Examples For Interviews
Need Case Study Examples For Interviews Study Help?
StudyUp can help improve your grades by enabling you to store all of your notes online, and network with other students - all for FREE!
Colleen Said:Have you been stung by under-insured workmen - looking for interviews for UK national newspaper?
We Answered:I can't help you with the article, but I can say that it is unbelievable in this day and age that a workman can legally carry out work on someones property without having any liability cover. We are a small building company and regularly use subbys - it is extremely difficult to confirm that they hold liability cover as a certificate is not always valid. We have no way of finding out whether they have cancelled the Insurance and simply held on to the certificate. Public liability cover should be compulsory in the same way that employers liability is. That doesn't help in the case of a workman being under insured, but it at least gives customers a fighting chance!
Byron Said:Can you name a climate scientist who disputes that humans are causing global warming?
We Answered:There are a few who have the right credentials to call themselves a climate scientist and there are a few who may not have the requisite piece of paper from a University but have extensively studied the climate all the same.
The first ones that come to mind are listed below. There's perhaps another 10 or 12 which I haven't listed because they have strong connections to Exxon, Western Fuels and Chevron so their opinions are likely to be somewhat skewed.
I've included a link to each of the respective pages on Wikipedia with the exception of Kulka who doesn't appear to have a page (odd) so I've linked an article with some of his comments.
• Phil Stott (Geographical Biologist but has studied the climate) believes that the Sun is by far the largest contributor to global warming
• Sally Baliunas (Astronomer) believes that greenhouse gases can not be responsible for increased warming. Accepts the planet is warming, hasn't provided any alternative hypothesis.
• Bill Gray (Meteorologist) believes that global warming is a hoax and doesn't exist but somewhat contradictory is his claim that warming does exist but is caused by oceanic oscillations
• George Kulka (Professor of Climatology - retired I think) states that most of the warming is natural and humans only have a small role to play
• Tim Patterson (Paleoclimatologist) cites the argument that CO2 levels have lagged behind temperatures in the past and therefore CO2 isn't a driver
• William Kininmonth (Meteorologist) believes that the majority of warming is due to natural causes and that the IPCC have grossly over-estimated the human impact
• Nir Shaviv (Astrophysicist) believes that the majority of the warming to date can be attributed to natural causes but that the majority of future warming will be anthropogenic.
Sherry Said:Is this a real study: CNN study shows Liberals have higher IQ's than Conservatives?
We Answered:I'm a Leftist Atheist here, so I guess this would apply to me to.
I don't like being called "Liberal" though, the term is very overused. I have views of my own. I prefer "Leftist".
Mae Said:Since homosexuals have been reparatively reoriented to heterosexuality, what does that say for the "gay gene"?
We Answered:I do not care if there is a gay gene or not. I don't care if it's heredity, environment or simply a love for fruity cocktails and Stephen Sondheim...I don't care whether it's considered natural or unnatural (driving a car is unnatural, so's shaving).
Gay people are entitled to equal rights. This demonising of people is really bad for the individual and society.