Are you looking for ways to improve your study habits? Do you want better grades? StudyUp can help you study smarter. You get unlimited space to upload your notes. You can use StudyUp to search for, invite, and network with your Study Buddies. Live feeds give you instant updates when Buddies add notes! Best of - it's all FREE! Sign Up Today!
- Online Schools
- Online Education
- Distance Learning
- Science Fair
- Science Careers
- Business Careers
- Medicine Careers
- Accounting Careers
- Engineering Careers
- Nursing Careers
- Case Study
- Middle School
- High School
- Lesson Plans
Join StudyUp.com Today
It's always free and anyone can join!Watch StudyUp Demo Video Now
You Recently Visited
Online Associate Degree
Need Online Associate Degree Study Help?
StudyUp can help improve your grades by enabling you to store all of your notes online, and network with other students - all for FREE!
Connie Said:After I get my associate degree online can I continue on campus to get my BA?
We Answered:Dear ,
May be this site can help you
Best of luck.
Bobby Said:Does getting a second bachelor's degree online or an associate degree online sound like a good idea?
We Answered:So long as you get the degree from a traditional, brick and mortar university, or a community college, most employers probably won't even know that you did it online v. in person. The exception is if you do it from a school that's famous for being online or for-profit. I wouldn't bother with such schools.
An associates or a second bachelors could work, depending on what you get it in. Since you already hold a bachelors, I'd only consider a second bachelors or an associates if:
1) you need that specific education to enter that field - so your major needs to be highly career-focused, and
2) there is demand for that field in your region.
For example, a second bachelors in nursing would be well worth it. But a second bachelors in history? Only do that if you are doing it for personal fulfillment, rather than career purposes.
Rose Said:wheres the cheapest online associate in business degree?
We Answered:ashworth university---80$
I think its the cheapest I know
Gina Said:Is it possible to earn a dental hygienist associate degree online?
We Answered:The key is to make sure the college/university is accredited. I have three basic recommendations for everyone looking into online/distance education. They all have to do with exploring; after all, you have to defend your assets.
1. Make certain that you have triple checked their accreditation. First, they tell you what it is, then you go to that accrediting body’s website (not through the link provided by the school), and thirdly you would visit the department of education to see what they have to say. Do your diligent research into the institutions once you have narrowed down to a couple. You can look at the Better Business Bureau for more information on the college.
2. You must have extreme self motivation and be able to teach yourself per say. This means that you will not have someone telling you verbally, so it is up to you to get the information from the course room, text, and other resources. The best way to look at it is like a guided independent study course.
3. Review your goals, personal and professional. Make sure that the school that you are going to offers the programs that match your goals. Do not settle. There are many programs that are similar, but you have to make the ultimate decision. Do not let it be based on finances and length of program, but the fact that when you are finished or near finished you will be able to assume your proper place in the career field sought.
You should market yourself and not the degree or university. There are many traditional universities offering degrees that can be earned through online methods. Distance Learning Alliance has a list of these traditional online schools. Look at that if you are truly concerned with the name of the school. Good luck on your search!
Gladys Said:What are the schools that have online associate degree courses in the Philippines?
We Answered:Information is below.